Why is my weight measurement inaccurate?
To ensure accurate readings:
1. After installing batteries and turning the scale on, wait until "0.0" is displayed before stepping on the scale.
2. Do not move while your measurement is being taken.
3. After completing a measurement, wait until the scale turns off before picking it up or moving it.
What is the weight range of this scale?
The weight measurement range of this scale is 0.2 lb-397 lb / 0 st 0.2 lb-28 st 5 lb / 0.1 kg-180 kg. The start-up weight is 3 kg/6.6 lbs. You need to use a weight greater than 3 kg to start the scale before use.
Can I switch from pounds to kilograms or stones via the scale?
Yes. Simply press the Unit button on the back of the scale to switch between pounds, kilograms, and stones. You can also switch via the EufyLife app.
Why can't I measure my body fat rate?
Your body fat rate needs to be measured with bare feet. When measuring, please follow the instructions in the manual and make sure that the soles of your feet are in full contact with the ITO surface of the scale.
Why does the scale show my weight but not body fat percentage?
Possible reasons for this situation are:
- No family members have been added on the app or the device has not be shared.
- The Wi-Fi signal is poor, and the syncing of user information have failed.
- The user cannot be correctly identified according to the weight (±3kg to the nearest recorded member).
Is the body fat % accurate or an approximation?
The body fat % is an approximation obtained from sending a finite electric current through your body from one foot to the other and measuring the resistance.
I've had my body fat professional measured but the scale gives a very different measurement. Is the scale not calculated properly?
Make sure you are using the correct user ID and proper weighing techniques as mentioned in the user manual. We'd be happy to talk more about your situation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-988-7973 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (PT).
Can I sync the data with my phone after I step off the scale and the scale has turned off?
Smart Scale is a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi, dual-mode connection device.
If you are connected to Wi-Fi, the data will be automatically saved to the server after the measurement is completed. You can view the data the next time you open the EufyLife app.
If you are not connected to Wi-Fi, data transmission must be done via Bluetooth. Bluetooth will remain active when the scale is on or within 10 minutes after it's used. During this period, once the scale is successfully connected to your mobile phone, the data recorded on the scale will sync to your phone (the scale can record and temporarily store up to 100 readings).
If the EufyLife app/Bluetooth is not connected, the measurements will be recorded on your scale. Next time you open the EufyLife app, it will automatically sync to your phone.
Are all measurements displayed on the scale?
The scale will only display your weight, body fat percentage, and heart rate. If the scale cannot identify the user or is not connected to the network, the body fat rate may not be displayed. If your standing position is incorrect when measuring your heart rate, you may not be able to measure your heart rate. All measurement results will be displayed in the EufyLife app, which will also provide a visual chart to track your data trends.
This scale says it can track unlimited users. If a smartphone is not detected during a weigh-in, how does it select who is using the scale?
Once you've set up your user profile, all you need to do is step on the scale and it will automatically determine which user you are according to your weight. The data recorded on the scale will sync to the app.
There is an issue with the Bluetooth connection. How do I reconnect the two devices?
1. Take out the scale's battery and put it back in.
2. Turn off your phone's Bluetooth, then turn it on again.
3. Press and hold the Unit button to restore the factory settings, and then reconnect. If the above does not help, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us according to the information via https://support.eufylife.com/s/phonecontactus. We are happy to help you solve the problem.
The Wi-Fi network configuration shows it failed. How do I reconfigure the network?
1. Please check if the Wi-Fi is 2.4GHz. If not, the Wi-Fi cannot be connected.
2. Please check if the Wi-Fi signal is normal.
3. Follow the app prompts to connect again.
4. Press and hold the Unit button to restore factory settings, and then reconnect. If the above does not help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us according to the information via https://support.eufylife.com/s/phonecontactus. We are happy to help you solve the problem.
Why isn't the data displayed in the EufyLife app after the network configuration is complete?
1. The data will be transmitted via Wi-Fi only after the measurement is stable. Please make sure that the weight or heart rate data measurement is completed.
2. Please make sure that the Wi-Fi signal is normal.
After measuring, the scale keeps showing "Lo." What should I do?
Take out the scale's battery and put it back in, or replace the battery. If this does not help, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us according to the information via https://support.eufylife.com/s/phonecontactus. We are happy to help you solve the problem.
What kind of batteries does this scale use and how long do they last?
The scale uses 4× AAA batteries, and the battery life is about half a year.
Is this scale water resistant, i.e. can I safely put it near a shower in my bathroom?
Yes. The structural design of the scale is IPX5 waterproof and can withstand a small amount of water, but we still recommend that you use it in a dry environment. If the scale is wet, please use it carefully, as the surface maybe slippery. If the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale gets wet, it may damage the scale.
Can my child use this scale?
Yes. Any person can use this scale. However, this scale is calibrated to most accurately measure the body composition of users between 16-80 years old.